Kigacon hosts a variety of vendors, selling an even wider variety of merchandise and paraphernalia. In order for both you and our many vendors to have a supremely good time, we ask that you observe the following:
1. Bags are not permitted inside the Vendors' Room.
- Bags take up space; they run the risk of either being damaged or damaging merchandise, and although we have never had complaints of theft in our vendors hall, we want to take precautions.
2. Ask before touching.
- Vendors are generally happy to hand you a product so that you can inspect it up close, but please give them the option, rather than assuming it's alright not to ask. Some products may be delicate, or specially placed for display purposes.
3. Be mindful of your surroundings.
- When queuing at vendor tables, be careful not to block walkways, or accidentally bump the tables themselves. At Kigacon, the vendors hall is set up to optimize available space. We do our best, but if it gets crowded, please be mindful.
Food & Drink
Food and drink are not permitted in the vendors hall or in any of our presentation or panel rooms, unless specifically marked in that area.
The upstairs lobby has several tables which can accommodate groups who wish to eat within the convention hall. Christopher Newport University's campus also has several outdoor and indoor dining areas.
Attendees are permitted to bring snacks and drinks. We do ask however that trash be deposited in trash cans, which can be found in most areas of the convention hall and that no alcoholic beverages be brought on campus.
If you have any questions, complaints, concerns, about Kigacon or the upcoming convention, you may contact us through our contact page, or approach us at the Kigacon booth in the vendors hall during the convention.
A member of our staff will do their best to address the needs of all attendees. We encourage attendees to approach us about anything on their mind, as your feedback will be used to improve the current and future conventions.